Friday, October 16, 2009

Opening Shop

Share my Joy
I am a mother-to-be who loves to create handmade baby items for my princess :)
Friends and mother-to-be have requested me to custom made baby items
they saw from my baby blog..
This inspired me to create this blog with love
for my baby & family
Everything sold here is handmade by me
i aim to create simple joy in life &
share this joy :)
I want to thanks everyone who helps me..
support & encourage me to start this,
im so happy to have a online shop
its just few items in my shop at the moment now but
i will download more pictures of my work soon
& i promise everything
sell in my shop are sincere & with love :)

My NoteBook
i handmade it :)
my initial 'is' for
Irene She, my name
i did some patchwork & needlework for the cover..
Inside i noted my ideals for my crafts &
daily events..

No comments:

Post a Comment